Psychologist, Gestalt Psychotherapist with a background in economic field – 13 years in two big corporations (IBM and UniCredit Bank) – and a passion for reading and psychic exploration using breathing and a special music. This change in my professional life was happening after 6 years of a deep inner process which transformed my life completely and then decided to share my experience with the others and to offer them a professional therapeutic environment, trust and containment on their own journeys for self-discovery.
I studied Psychology with a wise of a later age, I became Psychotherapist and I did internship 1 year and a half as Clinical Psychologist in 3 different hospitals working with people of varying ages, education and having different mental disorders. I attended trainings, workshops, conferences and I traveled abroad to deepen and widen my knowledge.
I believe in people’s inner potential and that they have all the resources to live freely in their lives and to face all their difficulties. However, sometimes people get stuck and need support due to stressful and traumatic experiences. My aim working with people is to help them to improve their quality of life through expanding their awareness and finding new ways to face their difficulties.
MA Clinical Psychologist
Gestalt Psychotherapist under Supervision
Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator
- University degree in Psychology, Titu-Maiorescu University
- University degree in Economy, “Romano – Americana” University
- Master in Clinical Psychology and Counselling Psychology, Hyperion University
- Gestalt Psychotherapy Training, The Gestalt Therapy School Romania
- Transpersonal therapy and Holotropic Breathwork, Grof Transpersonal Training
- National Institute of Gerontology and Geriatrics Ana Aslan, Bucharest, Jul-Dec 2014
- National Institute of Infectious Diseases Prof Dr. Matei Bals, Bucharest, Apr-Jun 2014
- Clinical Hospital of Psychiatry Al. Obregia, Bucharest, Apr-Sep 2013
- International Congress EUROTAS Transpersonal Psychology, 2016, Romania
- Conference of the European Transpersonal Psychology Association, 2016, Romania
- National Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics, October 2014, Romania
- National Congress of Psycho traumatology, Ist Edition, 2011, Romania
- International Congress EUROTAS Transpersonal Psychology, XI Edition, 2009, Italy
- „Active aging and quality of life in elderly in Romania”, Daniela Tiribegea, Romanian Journal of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Volume 3, No. 1, 2014
- Member of the Romanian College of Psychologists
- Member of the Romanian Gestalt Therapy Society
- Member of the Association for Holotropic Breathwork International (AHBI)